Foreign Resource is a lifestyle brand and fashion label celebrating the independence and wanderlust of a nomadic life. In line with the brand's mission of bridging the international community, the brand is launching a network of pop up stores spanning the globe.
Taking inspiration from a bohemian and streetwear design ethos, the label blends modern silhouettes to find a rugged elegance. The brand's jewelry and apparel lines focus on deconstruction, modular design, and naturalistic motifs.
Founded in 2022, Foreign Resource is rapidly expanding its e-commerce and retail presence. Get a ground view of a fast-growing fashion brand and work right alongside the founders.
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Growth Marketing Analyst to join our fast growing brand. As a Growth Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition through creative marketing strategies. We are rapidly scaling out our creator marketing program and organic content creation. You’ll play a major role in our expansion by developing creative briefs, managing accounts, and nurturing brand partnerships. You’ll also assist with the creative production process for paid social campaigns.
- Generate and qualify leads for partnerships, including but not limited to, models, photographers, videographers, influencers, and stylists.
- Manage end-to-end partnerships, from initial outreach and negotiations to contract agreements and onboarding.
- Input and update relationship data in CRM database.
- Develop outbound and inbound chat flows for sourcing and onboarding.
- Create creative briefs for campaigns across paid and organic social.
- Manage UGC accounts and source creators designed for organic TikTok growth.
- Administer seeding campaigns targeting celebrities, influencers, and culture changemakers.
- Analyze and measure campaign performance KPIs in according to business targets
- A deep passion for fashion and a keen eye for creative trends and aesthetics.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong project management abilities, capable of handling multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Keen eye for trends concerning fashion and pop culture
- Remote work
- Flexible schedule
- 1-on-1 learning opportunity
- Paid role