The brand is looking for one male and female model for a studio shoot in SoHo, NYC. The shoot will last ~3 hours either during 8/19 or 8/26. Models must have have availability for both days. Models will be displayed in portrait shots and editorial content intended for an upcoming product release.
Foreign Resource is a lifestyle brand and fashion label invoking the ideals of nomadism through independent expression and wanderlust.
Taking inspiration from a bohemian and streetwear design ethos, the label blends modern silhouettes to find a rugged elegance. The brand's jewelry and apparel lines focus on deconstruction, modular design, and naturalistic motifs.
The brand was founded in 2022 and is rapidly expanding its editorial presence.
- Attend shoot locations, in-studio
- Pose in jewelry and apparel
- Adhere to the model brief
- Upkeep brand quality and standards
- Stay on shoot for >3 hours at location
- Alignment with the brand mission
- Lives in NYC
- Matches the Foreign Resource model guidelines
- (Optional) Experience modeling in editorial shoots
- Potential to lead to a continuing paid contract
- Up to $100 worth of free product
- Flexibility to shoot retouched digitals for personal use
Please email email@example.com to apply.
Attach a model portfolio or comp card with your application.
If you don't have any modeling experience, instead include a link to your Instagram handle or any photos of yourself.