Foreign Resource is a lifestyle brand and fashion label invoking the ideals of nomadism through independent expression and novelty.
Taking inspiration from a bohemian and streetwear design ethos, the label blends modern silhouettes to find a rugged elegance. The brand's jewelry and apparel lines focus on deconstruction, modular design, and naturalistic motifs.
The brand was founded in 2022 and is rapidly expanding its e-commerce and retail presence. Get a ground view of a fast-growing fashion brand and work right alongside the founders.
You'll shoot and edit video across multiple styles, including commercial, advertising, editorial, and lifestyle. The content you shoot will be pivotal to communicating the Foreign Resource brand voice and visual identity. You'll directly deliver marketing assets designed for high impact across our website and cross-channel followings.
- Work both individually and with the internal team to produce game-changing content for the Foreign Resource brand.
- Create unique and imaginative concepts that stand out and maintain quality standards.
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Director to deliberate on larger projects.
- Adhere to shoot briefs and project guidelines.
- Attend and facilitate shoots in-studio and outdoor locations.
- Edit videos into different aspect ratios for placements across social media, advertising, and website content.
- Execute post-production process according to brand guidelines.
- Create storyboard and briefs that match the brand's creative strategy
- Alignment with the brand's mission & design language
- Lives in NYC
- Proficiency in video editing software including Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Plus, and CapCut
- Experience in editorial, event, and/or lifestyle videography.
- Payment on a project/deliverable basis. Contracts are structured around raw photos and edited content.
- Potential to lead into a long-term role with a retainer
- Up to $150 worth of free product
Please email email@example.com to apply.
Attach your videography portfolio, demo reel, and/or any client case studies with your application.
Please specify if you have experience with working with any of these styles of videography: